HAPPY WORK! HAPPY LIFE! AN INSIDE JOB!
WHAT I DO:
I work with pet-friendly organizations that want happy, healthy & engaged employees at work and at home.
All disguised in COMEDY.
WHY IT MATTERS:
When you live passionate, balanced lives you THRIVE! You work smarter, faster and more creatively. You make life choices that are a good fit for you. When you are happy, healthy and engaged at work and at home, there is no limit to what you can accomplish!
WHAT YOUR PEOPLE WILL LEARN:
• Work faster, smarter and creatively by using their natural talents and strengths
• Use humor to defuse conflict and maintain balance
• Learn to handle stress with replenishing activities
• Use passion to make choices that are a good fit to their life
• Clarify company vision in detail to meet goals and increase the bottom line
• Communicate company vision so employees are aware and on board
• Decrease absenteeism by creating a positive work environment
• Serve others wholly by living a fuller, thriving life
• Author-Happy Work. Happy Life. An Inside Job~Humorous work stories of how the healing power of pets saved my sanity.
• 20+ years in customer service
• Animal Health Professional: pet nutritionist, dog trainer, veterinary drug rep, and animal advocate
• Life and Business Coach & Consultant
ALL I KNOW ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE I LEARNED IN DOG TRAINING
WHAT I DO:
I use dog training lessons to help businesses improve customer service and make your profits explode!
WHY IT MATTERS
• EXCEPTIONAL customer service is the foundation for happy customers, referrals and repeat business.
• The level of service you provide is directly tied to your company’s success and respect in your industry.
• Improved communication and relationships with customers WILL increase your bottom line.
HOW I DO IT
In this dynamic presentation, I explain the parallels I’ve discovered between the process of providing great customer service and successfully training a dog.
All disguised in COMEDY. You won’t believe the similarities between the two!
WHAT YOUR PEOPLE LEARN:
• How to create an exceptional, long-lasting association with customers.
• How to use positive reinforcement to train internal and external customers to take a desired action.
• How consistency used in training dogs will give you a growing, repeat customer base.
• 20+ years customer service experience
• Record-breaking sales success as an Animal Health Professional: pet nutritionist, dog trainer, veterinary pharmaceutical rep, and animal advocate.
• I have delivered my presentation to enthusiastic audiences across Central Texas.
• My program will train and entertain your team and they will leave with valuable, useful tools to serve your customers.